Regular Registration by March 15th $225.00
Late Registration until April 15th or until capacity is reached.
Non-refundable $100.00 deposit holds your spot. If you provide someone to take yor place your registration can be transferred. It is up to you to settle up with that person for your your deposit and they would owe the difference to HHH.
Tentative Itinerary (subject to change) Please note transportation is NOT included this year, but an optional Friday night stay and meals are. If you are interested in driving down from Cleveland as a group, please call or text 440-720-4325 to discuss your needs. We may rent a small van to take a group down if there is enough interest at an additional cost estimated at $85.00/per person
Friday April 27th: (Optional Friday Check In)
- Check In 4:00pm
- Dinner Served 6:00pm
- Intro to Paqo Tradition or Peru & Ceremony 7:00
Saturday: April 28th
- Breakfast 9:00am
- Morning Meditation & Soul Print initiation 10:00am
- Author Circle with Ross Hamilton (TBD_
- Lunch served 1:00
- Tour of the underwater Serpent
- Walking Tour of the Mound with Ross (TBD)
- Dinner Served at 6:00pm
- Sonic Shaman Concert
Sunday: April 29th
- Breakfast (boxed lunches will be provided to go)
- Check out by 11:00
- Ceremony at the mound with don Zane Curfman
- Impact Crater Tour
- Optional Friday Night Stay with Peruvian Shamanism Introduction and Ceremony
- 5-6 meals including (Dinner Friday, Breakfast, LUnch and Dinner Saturday, Breakfast Sunday, and boxed lunch for the road) We are waiting on confirmation if the center can provide boxed lunches.
- Despatcho ceremony
- Admission to the Serpent mound both days
- Lodging on Friday and Saturday
- Presentation and tour by Author Ross Hamilton
- Tour of the underwater serpent by Terri Rivera
- Impact Crater Tour and rock hunt with Thomas
- Ceremony lead by shaman don Zane Curfman
- Possible additional activities to be announced as opportunities arise.