The Master Mixer
A lab experience with essential oils
7CE's provided for massage therpists
Pre-Registration is a appreciated in order to plan for enough lab kits to be available for everyone. You can also secure your space by paying a $100.00 deposit and bring the balance due the day of the class.
Workshop date and Location
June 24th 9:00am-6:00pm at Goddess Elite
28887 Lorain Road in North Olmsted
This seminar takes participants through the basics of aromatherapy. This is a fast paced "hands on" class in which participants will experience over 40 oils as well as have the opportunity to mix their own blends using the 17 oils and a guide book with 100 formulas that are included with your class tuition.
You will learn how to:
- Feel comfortable mixing your own blends to help yourself and family
- Stop the itch from insect and spider bites, as well as make a natural insect repellent
- Help burns, psoriasis, and eczema without medication
- Make a blend that will help you sleep or give you energy
- Improve your love life by reducing frigidity
- Drain sinus congestion
- Help with fibromyalgia, arthritis, PMS, and depression
- Help with headaches including migraines and cluster headaches
- Remove plantars warts and relieve cold sores
- Reduce stress and tension and much more
- The uses of each of the essential oils and what issues they can help with
- How to use the individual oils for the objective in mind
- Blending techniques
- What aromatherapy is and how it works
- The history of aromatherapy including case studies
- Misconceptions about aromatherapy
- Safety precautions and how to handle essential oils
- The application and use of over 40 separate oils
- Accessing your intuition to help decide between different oils that have similar properties.
- Participants will receive 1 dram bottles of 17 essential oils that are most commonly used including:
Bergamot, Cedar, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Tea Tree, and Ylang Ylang
- A carrier cream, a carrier oil, and sea salt to take home in addition to 1oz samples provided in class so you can start blending right away.
- A guide book with over 100 therapeutic recipes, almost all of which you can make with the oils included in the class.
...A total retail Value of over $200.00, which is included in the cost of your class tuition of $345.00 early registration or $395.00 late registration
The class is taking place at at Goddess Elite at 28887 Lorain Road in North Olmsted.
Space is limited at this location to 10 participants. Please bring a bagged lunch. A 1 hour break is given to eat. Refrigerator, and microwave available on site. 7 CE's are available for massage therapists. Even if you do not need CE's a certificate is awarded upon completion of the workshop.
Customers also viewed