Ultra High OM
544.4hz Ultra High Om (Unweighted)
You can order any non-stock items as a pre-order. Most non-stock items will be shipped in 6-8 weeks. When ordering you can use the code WAIT20 to get 20% off your order. Your order helps me to begin to expand my ever growing inventory of forks. You can also visit my custom shop that has fork sets that don't exist on the market today but that I have found to be amazing in the world of sound healing.
There are many frequencies for "Earth". This particular one is an octave of a calculation of the Earth's orbit around the sun. The most common fork for OM is the weighted 136.1 but there are many others. I personally find that different clients respond differently to the various frequencies depending where they are at. The lower tones seem to be more grounding while the higher tones seem to create a deep connection with communicating with our beloved mother earth.
Om Tuning Fork Earth Balancing Technique
This technique is for unweighted fork and requires 3 or more forks.
- Starting with the "middle" OM that you have, activate it using an activate or the finger pull technique.
- Starting at the navel do a 3 circle spiral from the center going clockwise increasing the size of the circle each time
- Reactivate the fork and go from the navel go down to the feet, then back up to the head.
- Reactivate the fork and go the navel to the head and then down to the feet.
- Using the lower toned fork, activate it waving it from the navel down to one foot, back up to the navel and down the other foot.
- Tap the middle fork and the lower fork together. Hold the middle fork at the navel and repeat step 5 re-tapping the fork each time. Repeat this until you feel the energy is flowing smoothly
- Set aside the lower fork, and tap the middle Om and the higher Om together. Hold the middle fork over the navel and wave the higher fork up circling the heart and going down one arm and then back to the center, re-tap the fork and repeat circling the heart and going through the other arm. repeat until you feel energy flowing smoothly.
- If you have 2 additional forks, repeat the steps above keeping the middle OM, and doing the process again with the low om, followed by the high OM.
- Holding the middle OM in one hand, and all of the other OMs in the other, lightly tap all the forks. Starting at the navel move out in a spiral pattern starting from the navel and progressively going out further and increasing the height of the forks as you create the spiral.
- Starting at the feet activate the forks and move up in circles to the head, repeat the process from the head to the feet.
- If you have 5 forks, repeat the process of the circles going about 3 feet below the feet, circling up to 3 feet past the head.
- Finish by tapping the forks at the navel holding the forks used upper and lower in the center and drawing a figure 8 with the middle fork.
In addition to balancing the person with the earth energies, 136.1 is the heart chakra. An activities up is the soul purpose, and active down is the soul star. By using the frequencies of OM we are balancing multiple octaves of chakras opening up ourselves and our clients to our highest purpose and also aligning the body to be congruent with the soul path.
Om Tuning Fork Balancing Technique
This technique is for weighted forks and requires 136.1, and octave up, and an octave down.
- Starting with the 136.1, activate the fork and place it on the heart. (Repeat 3 times) (Optional: Matching the tone of the fork chant OM. Activate the fork and tone 3 times. You can also invite your client to tone with you)
- Moving to 272.2, activate the fork and place it on the third eye. (Repeat 3 times) (Optional: Matching the tone of the fork chant OM. Activate the fork and tone 3 times. You can also invite your client to tone with you)
- Moving to 68.05, activate the fork and place it on the navel. (Repeat 3 times) (Optional: Matching the tone of the fork chant OM. Activate the fork and tone 3 times. You can also invite your client to tone with you)
- Starting with the higher fork at the third eye activate each fork in term moving from the third eye, to the heart to the navel, then reverse the process.
- Use the high frequency fork on the navel, followed by the low frequency fork on the third eye
- Use the middle fork on all three points
- Use the low fork on the navel, and the high fork on the third eye.
- All at the heart, alternate between the three forks until you feel the energy smooth out.
Starting with the 136.1 activate the fork and place the stem on the heart. You can optionally add a stone in between the person and the fork. Matching the fork frequency chant "OM" Invite you client to do so as well. If you client is not open to toning you can j
All the frequencies of OM that are considered "stock" forks are ares follows
34.025 (Ultra Low OM Weighted only as a custom fork)
68.05 Low Om Weighted
68.05 Low Om Unweighted
136.1 Om Unweighted
544.4 Ultra High (unweighted only)
1088 Sensory Om (unweighted only)
2176 (unweighted available as a custom fork)
4352 (unweighted available as a custom fork)