Choose Your Options
Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 4 and get 20% off
- Buy 5 - 14 and get 40% off
- Buy 15 or above and get 50% off
The Chakra set (7 piece unweighted)
Please note, all wholesale orders are manufactured after the orders is placed. Orders for wholesale are currently 4-6 weeks out depending on the item(s) included on your order. Click the "Buy in Bulk" to see your pricing.
If you are interested in an 8 or 9 piece chakra set, simply ad low Om (68.05) and high om (272.2). You will notice if you research that the solfeggio set is also marketed to balance chakras. BOTH are correct. We are multi-dimensional beings. This set is more for the physical/astral level of chakras where the Solfegio would bridge more into the higher mental, budahic and spiritual realms. Please note this set is available weighted however the magic of this set is in the overtones.
This particular set of frequencies is based on planetary orbits. If you look from an astrological perspective you will see a correlation with the planets chosen and their claimed correlation to the energy centers. If you already have a planetary set, you may be better off just ordering an individual fork as a custom fork for the frequency that you are missing.
- 1st Root/ Muladara is 194.18. This is earth day. It is many octaves higher so that you can hear it but if you were to keep dividing this in half 24 times, the cycle per second would be equal to 1 oscillation per day.
- 2nd Sacral/Svadhistana 210.42. This is the frequency of the moon's orbit. Please note that it is an octave lower that the moon frequency offered in the planet set which is 420.84
- 3rd Solar Plexus/Manipura 126.22 (also a different frequency that what is in the unweighted planet set 252.44)
- 4th Heart/Anahata This is the earth year (OM) 136.1 it is an octave lower than the one offered in the planet set.
- 5th Throat/Vishudda 141.27 resonates to Mercury (Planet set comes with 282.54)
- 6th Third Eye/Ajna 221.23 which resonates to venus. (Planet set is one octave up 442.46)
- 7th Crown/Sahasrara 172.06 this is the earth platonic year. It is based on the 48th octave of the precession of the earth's axis. Metaphsyically this is where there is clarity of spirit and the passing of ages.
If you are also wanting to incorporate what the last 2 for the 9 piece set they would be:
- 0 Earth Star 68.05 which is an octave lower that the mid Om used for the heart chakra. Additional grounding as well as helping to release stuck energy.
- 9 Soul Star 272.20 which is an octave higher than the mid Om used for the heart chakra. It is said to help reestablish connection with the divine.
How to use Chakra Tuning Forks
Your biggest asset in using this set is to allow your intuition to guide you. Here are some general guide lines.
Starting with the lowest fork first activate it using a mallet, hockey puck or lightly tapping it on your knee. Move the fork in a circular motion above the body where the chakra is located. Take care to listen to the fork resonate. If you note that the tone subsides quickly more work is needed on that chakra. If you have a crystal tuner, use that to help free up the energy. Once the energy block is addressed reactivate the chakra fork and note the difference in how long the tone lasts.
Repeat this step for every chakra center.
Bridge TechniqueStarting with the lowest fork, activate it and move it in a circular motion above the body where the chakra is located. Once the resonance is balanced (see above) activate the fork again and bring the energy from the root up to the crown. (visualize raising the kundalini energy)
Linked Charka Technique
This is the hardest technique to use if you are not intuitive. It is also best to use this technique in addition to one of the techniques listed above. You need to identify what chakra energies are intermingling in an unhealthy way and use the different forks in combination to help integrate the energy. For example (and perhaps the most common one I come across) is someone who is so full of love that they get drawn into someone else’s "Stories". They end up stuffing the other person’s energy in their solar plexus. Further, because they are intuitive, they are getting additional information that makes it resonate even stronger.
In this case there is a relationship between the solar plexus, the heart, and the third eye. Using the three chakra frequencies in one hand, pick a 4th chakra that will be the balancing factor. In this case we will give the example of throat chakra. If using communication well, the person can use their through chakra energy to transmute the received energy back to the person from which it came.
In summary, the linked technique is about identifying energy that comes into their field that ultimately puts them in a state of unbalance. Then reframing how that energy flow happens by using forks. It is important to let the client know what you are doing because the effectiveness of this technique lies more in changing their perception and behavior. The forks merely anchor the new intentions energetically.
These same techniques could be used with the Solfeggio forks.